There is a 100kg weight limit for passengers. Please do not proceed if the intended recipient weighs in excess of 100kg. Passengers will be weighed prior to their flight and Sydney Gliding reserves the right to refuse service to passengers exceeding 100kg.
1. When you purchase a Gift Certificate and tick the box that says 'I understand and accept the terms and conditions'. You become legally bound by these terms and conditions. Please do not proceed to purchase a voucher until you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.
2. All prices are in Australian Dollars and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%.
3. Gift Certificates are delivered via email after payment is received and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
4. To redeem a voucher you will need to make a booking by calling the club in on 0412 145 144. In order to avoid disappointment please ensure you book well in advance.
5. Gift certificates will not be flown without a pre-arranged booking.
6. Gift certificates are not refundable but may be transferred to another person. Sydney Gliding accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or fraudulent vouchers. It is the holder's responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of gift certificate(s).
7. All passengers will be required to sign a waiver prior to flying. Children under the age of 18 will require parental permission to be signed on site.
8. Gliding is dependant on the weather and operations may be cancelled or curtailed if the conditions are or become unsuitable. If this happens you will be asked to rebook for another mutually convenient day.
9. Sydney Gliding reserves the right to refuse service for any reason that may be seen as compromising the safety of the clubs operations.
Gift Certificate delivery via email
Sydney Gliding gift certificates are delivered by email to the email address entered by the purchaser. Some email accounts (especially work email and Hotmail accounts) may categorise our email gift certificates as unwanted or 'Spam' email. To avoid this please add our email address Gifts@sydneygliding.com.au to your address book. Sydney Gliding is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of an email gift certificate being blocked by web filters or firewalls. If the recipient does not receive the email gift certificates, please contact Sydney Gliding on 0412 145 144 to send the gift certificate(s) to an alternative email address. Alternatively, we can change the delivery method, which would incur the normal delivery fee of that service.
Gift Certificate delivery via standard post (Australia Only)
We offer a standard post service, but for extra reassurance we highly recommend Express Post, as it is traceable through Australia Post. We accept no responsibility for the Australia Post standard service. Delivery charges are non-refundable. If for any reason your voucher doesn’t arrive via Australia Post, please contact us immediately and we can arrange to have the voucher emailed to you free of charge. A re-delivery charge will apply (depending on the delivery option chosen) if the item is lost, if the recipient is unavailable for receipt of delivery, if the delivery address is incorrect or if there is no safe place to leave the item. Postage delivery time frames are typically 3 to 5 business days from receipt of payment or request.
Gliding as with any flying activity can be DANGEROUS. Any person participating in the sport of gliding or flying in an aircraft being used in conjunction with gliding does so entirely at their own risk. It is a condition that you absolve the Sydney Gliding club "Sydney Gliding", its office bearers, committee persons, members, servant or agents from all liability however arising for injury or damage caused (and whether fatal or otherwise) arising from participation in gliding, learning to glide, flying in any aircraft being used for or in conjunction with gliding or in any way caused by or arising out of any activity carried out by the Sydney Gliding club "Sydney Gliding" whether or not such death, injury or damage is in any manner due to any negligent act or omission, breach of duty or default on the part of the Sydney Gliding Club "Sydney Gliding", its office bearers, committee persons, members, servants or agents.