There is a 100kg weight limit for passengers. Please do not proceed if the intended recipient weighs in excess of 100kg. Passengers will be weighed prior to their flight and Sydney Gliding reserves the right to refuse service to passengers exceeding 100kg.
1. When you purchase a Air Experience Flight and tick the box that says 'I understand and accept the terms and conditions'. You become legally bound by these terms and conditions. Please do not proceed to purchase a voucher until you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions.
2. All prices are in Australian Dollars and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%.
3. Air Experience Flight vouchers are delivered via email after payment is received and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
4. To redeem a voucher you will need to make a booking by calling the club in on 0412 145 144. In order to avoid disappointment please ensure you book well in advance.
5. Air Experience Flights will not be flown without a pre-arranged booking.
6. Air Experience Flights are not refundable but may be transferred to another person. Sydney Gliding accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or fraudulent vouchers. It is the holder's responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of Air Experience Flight voucher(s).
7. All passengers will be required to sign a waiver prior to flying. Children under the age of 18 will require parental permission to be signed on site.
8. Gliding is dependant on the weather and operations may be cancelled or curtailed if the conditions are or become unsuitable. If this happens you will be asked to rebook for another mutually convenient day.
9. Sydney Gliding reserves the right to refuse service for any reason that may be seen as compromising the safety of the clubs operations.
Air Experience Flight voucher delivery via email
Sydney Gliding Air Experience Flight vouchers are delivered by email to the email address entered by the purchaser. Some email accounts (especially work email and Hotmail accounts) may categorise our email gift certificates as unwanted or 'Spam' email. To avoid this please add our email address to your address book. Sydney Gliding is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of an email gift certificate being blocked by web filters or firewalls. If the recipient does not receive the email Air Experience Flight voucher, please contact Sydney Gliding on 0412 145 144 to send the Air Experience Flight voucher(s) to an alternative email address. Alternatively, we can change the delivery method, which would incur the normal delivery fee of that service.
Gliding as with any flying activity can be DANGEROUS. Any person participating in the sport of gliding or flying in an aircraft being used in conjunction with gliding does so entirely at their own risk. It is a condition that you absolve the Sydney Gliding club "Sydney Gliding", its office bearers, committee persons, members, servant or agents from all liability however arising for injury or damage caused (and whether fatal or otherwise) arising from participation in gliding, learning to glide, flying in any aircraft being used for or in conjunction with gliding or in any way caused by or arising out of any activity carried out by the Sydney Gliding club "Sydney Gliding" whether or not such death, injury or damage is in any manner due to any negligent act or omission, breach of duty or default on the part of the Sydney Gliding Club "Sydney Gliding", its office bearers, committee persons, members, servants or agents.